- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Strong problem and analytical skills, Effective in people handling, Good communication skills.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.