- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
The Accountant is expected to prepare reliable schedules and reconciliation, apply principles af accounting, and utilize appropriate control measures.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Must possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be highly analytical, organized and keen to details
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.