Broker CoordinatorSubmit ResuméLink
A Brokers Network Coordinator looks after the recruitment, training and development aspects of broker operations, attend buyer - seller meetings, prepare and circulate contracts and deals documents.
A coordinator searches for new clients through various sources. One has to communicate with real estate practitioners to advertise about the properties and projects in different media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in the Broker Manager in recruitment and expansion of the broker network members.
- Assists in preparation of logistics for project briefing, training and site orientation to newly accredited brokers and their agents.
Perks and Benefits:
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Recruitment incentive / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives.
- Engage in extensive training programs.
3rd floor Pavilion Mall, Edsa corner Shaw Boulevard Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City.
Office no: 570-5418 local 1285
Mobile No: 0917-596-8939 / 0917-515-7893 (Globe) 0998-886-4479 (Smart)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
Minimum requirements for a BROKERS NETWORK COORDINATOR are as follows:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is a plus;
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- Ability to interface with clients and work in fast-paced environment;
- With impressive track record in selling real estate
- Candidates must be willing to work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to:
Or click apply!
- Salary between PHP 23,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation.
One of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next.