Brokers Network CoordinatorSubmit ResuméLink
A Brokers Network Coordinator looks after the recruitment, training, and development aspects of broker operations. S/he attends buyer - seller meetings, and prepares and circulates contract/deal documents as well.
A Brokers Network Coordinator is also expected to search for new clients through various sources. As such, one has to be able to communicate with real estate practitioners to advertise about the properties and projects in different media.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Broker Manager with the recruitment and expansion of broker network members
- Certifies accreditation of Brokers
- Assists with the preparation of logistics for project briefing, training, and site orientation to newly accredited brokers and their agents
- Provides an after-sales service
Perks and Benefits:
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance-based Bonuses
- Recruitment incentive / Signing Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive a monthly allowance
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions
- Receive performance-based bonuses through cash rewards and incentives
- Engage in extensive training programs
3rd floor Pavilion Mall, Edsa corner United Street and Shaw Boulevard, Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
Office no: 570-5418 local 1178 / 1285
Mobile No: 0917-596-8939 / 0917-515-7893 (Globe); 0998-886-4479 (Smart)
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
Minimum requirements for a BROKERS NETWORK COORDINATOR are as follows:
- Licensed Real Estate Broker is a plus
- Graduate of any 4-year course
- Ability to interface with clients and work in fast-paced environment
- With an impressive track record in selling real estate
- Amenable to work in Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
For interested applicants, please send your updated resume to:
Or click apply!
- Salary between PHP 23,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation.
One of the Philippines’ most stable and diversified real estate companies, rapidly expanding through aggressive developments in industrial, commercial, residential, recreational and infrastructure projects.
By developing these lands into communities that will remain relevant throughout the years, while simultaneously working with nature and employing the latest in future-ready technology, Greenfield promises to build sustainable developments which will stand the test of time, worthy of being handed down from one generation to the next.