CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE | WEEKENDS OFF | HMO ON 1st DAY!Submit ResuméLink
Completed at least two years in college
Highschool Graduate with at least 6 months to 1 year call center experience
Good to excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a non-scripted environment
Proficient in MS Office and Internet browsing
Amenable to work in shifts and holidays
Willing to work in Eastwood or Libis QC
Get to enjoy these perks!
Competitive Compensation Package
Account incentives or bonuses
Medical and life insurance
HMO Coverage for you & your dependents
Leave conversion both SL & VL that can be converted to monetary & non-monetary rewards
Handles inbound calls on the first call, through the use of proactive customer service and call control techniques and proven troubleshooting procedures
Creates an exceptional experience for the customer by using professional customer service techniques, personalizing and focusing on adding value to the call
Retains existing customer/services through the use of proactive customer service/consulting techniques and enabling customers to perceive value in the service
Consistently improving product knowledge and understanding, participating in ongoing training in keeping with changing business strategies
Manipulate systems and escalate issues to the appropriate personnel for final resolution
Adheres to HGS’ policies and procedures and maintain a positive attitude in support of HGS’ Commitment to Excellence.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 15,000.00 and PHP 17,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 8.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)