OJT Internship | HR DepartmentSubmit ResuméLink
The HR Intern Job Description
Department: Sourcing Department
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, and conducting orientations
- Conducting phone interviews
- Preparing materials for offsite and onsite events (E.g. job fairs and Open House)
- Updating various databases including the applicant tracking database, applicant flow etc.
- Prepare excel reports
- Source candidates for different profiles
- Encoding of leads from respective sourcing channels/medium.
- Candidate must possess at least a Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
We are looking for 2rd year - 4th year students taking Human Resource Management, Psychology, and other HR-related courses for our internship program. Apply now! Be a Cognizant Intern!
- Enrolled in an internship program
- Willingness to report in Ortigas
Certificate of Completion will be given upon fulfillment of internship hours required by the school.
You may apply in person in a smart casual attire at 11F Hanston Square Bldg., San Miguel Ave., Ortigas, Pasig City. Visit us between 1pm and 5 pm, Mondays through Fridays. Bring your resume and look for Mark. You may also send your resume to TAGSourcingPH@cognizant.com. #CognizantPH #CognizantPHCareers #HR #Internship
Send me a message in 09176385337
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
A Fortune 500 company, Cognizant is headquartered in the U.S. with offices and delivery centers that span the globe. Born global, Cognizant offers a unique learning and work environment.
- Human Resource Internship (Ortigas/Taguig/Alabang)
- CSR - Financial Account (Open for Fresh Graduates)
- IT Helpdesk Support |Taguig | Fresh Graduates
- HR Sourcing Associate| Open for Fresh Graduates
- Process Associate for Healthcare Account (Open for Fresh Grads)
- Looking for Philippine Registered Nurse for our (Non-Voice) Healthcare Insurance Account