SPECIAL ACCOUNT OFFICERSubmit ResuméLink
• Handle designated integrators, special accounts and also selected clients pertaining to booking, collection, account servicing, including urgent deliveries.
• Will report to San Mateo, Rizal during office day.
• Ensure sales and collections are met.
• Strictly observe deadlines such as submission of reports and updates concerning clients and products including stocks projection/product demands/customer feedback.
• Promote and detail products to clients.
• Conduct analysis on product behavior and in comparison with competitor.
• Recommend action plans for every client.
• Effectively handle customer complaints.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Veterinary.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Sales - Corporate / B2B or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication skill, negotiation skill, selling skills, proficient driving skill, interpersonal skill.
- Required language(s): English and Filipino.
Graduate of any of the following: Veterinary, Agriculture major in Animal Science, Business studies/ Administration/ Management.
At least with 1 Year work experience in the related field.
Must possess a driver's license (4-wheel)/Proficient in driving.
Knowledgeable on strategic clients/client prospecting.
Knowledgeable on post-sale relationship management.
Possess good communication skills.
Have good interpersonal skills.
Must be a team player.
Can effectively work under pressure.
Must be willing to travel a lot
- Location: Rizal, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.