Project PresenterSubmit ResuméLink
- Conduct project site orientation
- Train sellers for specific project details
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate project briefing programs
- Create teaching materials
- Train new recruits as well as seasoned sellers
- In-charge of the upkeep of model units and other sales related areas
- Other duties and/or tasks may be assigned to the HR Head from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
Skills, Qualifications and Competencies:
- Strong previous skills in the training administration
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of training processes and procedures
- Strong facilitation skills
*Completed a 4-year college course
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.
Greenfield Marketers One is a subsidiary of Greenfield Development Corporation that exclusively handles all real estate properties such as Residential Subdivisions, Condominium Units, Commercial & Industrial.
As Greenfield continues to grow and develop its land-holdings, its commitment remains: to leave the land nurtured by its principals as a legacy for future generations. Greenfield recognizes itself as stewards of these tracts of land and is committed to turning these precious resources into vibrant, living communities that will be "ours for generations".
- Account Manager - Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
- Account Manager - Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Brokers Network Coordinator
- Property Consultant - Greenfield City, Sta Rosa, Laguna
- Property Consultant - Greenfield District, Mandaluyong City
- Property Investment Consultant - Greenfield City, Sta Rosa, Laguna