- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in IT/Computer - Hardware or equivalent.
MAJOR JOB FUNCTION
Accomodate all hardware and structed cabling concerns and offer the best possible solution that is both cost and time effective.
- Reviews then validates all concerns against existing records. Checks warranty status of defective hardware or cabling.
- Recommends solution based on the warranty status
- Facilitates pick-up and delivery of defective / repaired Yopads
- Oversight of repair works, both on hardware & structured cabling
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENT
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- Knowledgeable or at least one (1) year experience in network systems and troubleshooting of computer hardware.
- Knowledgeable in Local Area Network installation and setup of network peripeherals
- Experience as Customer Service Support is an advantage but not required
- Preferably residing in Parañaque City/Las Pinas.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Diwa Learning Systems Inc (Diwa), a subsidiary of First Asia Venture Capital*, is the leading publisher of print and digital educational resources in the country today. Diwa is a multi-awarded and innovative provider of educational solutions with an extensive distribution network across the Philippines.
The company started when it acquired the rights to publish Bato Balani for Science and Technology, a supplementary magazine for high school students. Not long after, the company began producing Salaguinto, a counterpart science magazine for grade school students. The success of these magazines encouraged Diwa to expand its product offerings to magazines and textbooks for all the subject areas in basic education.
As a response to the needs of the 21st century, Diwa started integrating Information and Communications Technology (ICT)to their products as early as 10 years ago. And in a bold and pioneering move, they have introduced their flagship digital product to Philippine schools: Genyo e-learning, the country's first fully integrated and only learning management system for basic education with content available for English, Math, Science, Filipino, and Araling Panlipunan.
Today, Diwa develops all of its digital and printed products with the conscious effort to teach 21stcentury skills, moving from "learning how to use technology" to "using technology to learn". Also, all of its printed resources are available in electronic format, making teaching and learning possible anytime, anywhere, and virtually on any device.
Diwa's wide array of products allows the company to offer customizable solutions that make 21st century learning possible for every Philippine school.