Broker Network CoordinatorSubmit ResuméLink
- Rendering assistance to the clients of brokers, Ayala Land International Sales, Inc. and in-house property specialist in the event that the broker, Ayala Land International Sales, Inc. seller or property specialist is not present at the sales office.
- Upkeep and maintenance of the sales office/model unit; ensuring that the clients fill our the registration cards.
- Preparation of the daily and monthly walk-in reports (and such other reports as may be required by the Sales, Marketing, and Business Development Group).
- Performance of such other related tasks that may be required from time to time.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Communications/PR, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Marketing, Property Development/Real Estate Management.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Presentation skill, communication skill, customer service orientation.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.