CREDIT AND COLLECTION SUPERVISORSubmit ResuméLink
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Preferably has three (3) years Accounting related work experience.
- Preferably CPA
- Must have above average verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proficient computer skills on MS work, excel, power point
- Must have highly developed Supervisory skills ; SAP knowledge an advantage
- Must be honest, trust worthy, dependable, hardworking, analytical and keen to details.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication, verbal, computer, supervisory, SAP.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
ASPAC is a privately owned Filipino company and an IATA agent that originated as a branch office in Manila of Thomas Nationwide Transport of Australia.
Mr.Meynard Halili (Founder & Chairman of ASPAC) was able to operate the business successfully even in its first year of operation as an airfreight company. Under his leadership the company grew organically and in 1980, the sea freight division was added; 1983 Customs’ Brokerage and Clearance division was established; and in 1990 the domestic forwarding department was organized.
The company also grew geographically as a branch office in Cebu and Satellite offices in various Philippine Economic Zones (PEZA) were established.
The company survived and evolved despite global and national economic disruptions that affected the industry because of its steadfast commitment to the well-being of its customers and employees.
Over the years, ASPAC has grown to be one of the dominant forwarders in the country. It has garnered recognition awards from various foreign and domestic carriers alike operating in the Philippines.
The year 2001 was a successful year for ASPAC as its quality systems attained an ISO 9001:2000 certification and ASPAC Worldwide Logistics, Inc. was established as the first PEZA licensed 3PL in the country. Furthermore, in 2002 Alpha Systems Technologies, the software development arm of the group was created.
October 17, 2003, the brand ASPAC GROUP was launched. The distinct companies: ASPAC International, Inc., ASPAC Worldwide Logistics Inc. and AWLI Philippines Corp. and Alpha Systems Technologies were marketed under the brand ASPAC GROUP in response to the growing number of clients who prefer to deal with a single partner for all their supply chain needs.
The ASPAC GROUP also continually strengthens its network of partners worldwide to be able to deliver services at the most competitive prices and highest quality to its clients. The ASPAC Group, has thus organized itself for competitiveness in the 21st century by developing the capability to provide ‘one-stop’ logistics solutions to its customers worldwide.