- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): communication, verbal, computer, supervisory, SAP.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Accountancy.
- Preferably has three (3) years Accounting related work experience.
- Preferably CPA
- Must have above average verbal and written communication skills
- Must have proficient computer skills on MS work, excel, power point
- Must have highly developed Supervisory skills ; SAP knowledge an advantage
- Must be honest, trust worthy, dependable, hardworking, analytical and keen to details.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.