- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Mechanical).
- Preferably Manager specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Engineering Graduate, preferably licensed electrical engineering or any engineering course.
- 3-year Managerial Experience in building and construction management (preferably in medium to large service organization)
- With unquestionable intergrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ensure proper and cost-effective repair and maintenance of all company facilities including building spaces/structures, vehicle and rolling equipment other fixed assets except IT hardware and equipment
- Ensure compliance to and managers all health, safety, and security requirements of the Company and all government regulatory bodies. Prepares and monitors annual and monthly operating budget of the Administration Division.
- Participates in and manages major and minor building construction projects in coordination with project consultants
- Manages and coordinates all facilities contractors including janitorial, security, communication, general and engineering trade contractors.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.