URGENT HIRING! Project Development AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
This position calls for good potential for leadership in driving teams, providing reliable support to the concerned Project Development lead in ensuring seamless execution of activities from project conceptualization to after-launch stages.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Industrial), Finance, Mathematics.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English and Filipino.
1. Above average oral and written communication skills
2. Good organizational skills
3. Preferably has an experience in project management
4. Knowledge in real estate and/or project management is a plus
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.