To assist the Regulatory Compliance Section in gathering and collating of relevant data and other communications. The position is commissioned to assist external auditors of the Association and BSP examiners. He/She is also expected to monitor submission of required reports and follow through other activities in conformity with compliance checklist.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, keen to details, computer litereate.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.