REGULATORY COMPLIANCE STAFFSubmit ResuméLink
To assist the Regulatory Compliance Section in gathering and collating of relevant data and other communications. The position is commissioned to assist external auditors of the Association and BSP examiners. He/She is also expected to monitor submission of required reports and follow through other activities in conformity with compliance checklist.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, keen to details, computer litereate.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.