To execute the conduct of IT audit plan. He/she assists the unit where he/she belongs in identifying and gauging the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of governance, risk management and controls embedded in the IT systems, policies and procedures of the Association relative to laws/rules/regulations, and other relevant IT standards.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, keen to details, computer litereate.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.