- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, keen to details, computer litereate.
To execute the conduct of IT audit plan. He/she assists the unit where he/she belongs in identifying and gauging the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of governance, risk management and controls embedded in the IT systems, policies and procedures of the Association relative to laws/rules/regulations, and other relevant IT standards.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Salary between PHP 14,000.00 and PHP 18,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
To be the premier non-stock savings and loan Association that values and empowers the lives of today's heroes.
We build lasting relationships to our members by providing financial services that are responsive to their needs and dreams.
OUR CORE VALUES
Integrity and Honor Above All
We shall conduct our business with the highest level of integrity and moral standards.
Our competent, professional and dedicated employees are focused on the delivery of excellent service at all times.
We encourage a culture of innovation where new and appropriate technology are harnessed to improve our services.
Responsibility and Accountability
We strictly adhere to the norms of good governance and accountability in the management of our members' funds.
We believe that in unity there is strength.
We abide to the principle that loyalty spells the stability of the Association's foundation.