FIELD AUDITORSubmit ResuméLink
The said position shall provide support to the Internal Audit Division in conducting field audits in assigned branches to identify, gauge and closely examine the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day internal controls in branch operations. He/She shall investigates immediate issues and checks observance to policies and procedures of the Association relative to laws/rules/regulations and other relevant standards.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, keen to details, computer litereate, analytical skills.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
AIR MATERIEL WING SAVINGS AND LOAN ASSOCIATION INC. (AMWSLAI) is a non-stock savings and loan association legally established and operating since June 13, 1956. We are a P15 Billion organization authorized by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas. Currently, we already have 38 branches and liaison offices nationwide. As of Deceber 2003, we have 239,355 members.