McDonald's Manager (Manila, Pasay)Submit ResuméLink
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With excellent communication skills
- People-oriented, has leadership and coaching skills
- No work experience required.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicant will enjoy competitive compensation package
- World Class Training
- 5 day work week
- Free Meals
- Work-Life Balance
- Friendly Work Environment
“The McDonald’s Manager promotes utmost support that drives the people, QSC, sales, and profit within their restaurant through product and marketing management, which delivers optimum business results for all areas of accountability and achieve excellent business results.”
Shift and Inventory Management
- Attends to guest inquires/concerns and manages guest experience to ensure external customer’s satisfaction and identify factors that may negatively impact guest experience and execute plan to improve guest service within the restaurant
- Helps review guest count and sales projections
- Maintains stock levels and assists in receiving products by checking order accuracy, quality and condition
Profitability and Sales Building
- Conducts in-restaurant implementation of new marketing plans and procedures and handles profitability of sales and marketing promotions in relation to various segments like Happy Meal/s and McCelebration/s to maximize sales potential within the community
- Schedules activities to build the business on all areas of store marketing such as community visits, large food order, etc.
- Helps review guest count and sales projections. Forecasts sales related to store marketing and assess daily, weekly, and monthly store marketing sales targets
Safety and Sanitation/ Security
- Monitors food safety procedures during the shift and applies restaurant safety in all areas (i.e. dining area, Play Place, etc.) and security processes (first aid)
- Ensures all security procedures and cash handling policies are executed properly
- Reinforces McDonald's policies and procedures to service providers
People Management and Training
- Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership
- Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty satisfaction and pride with the McDonald’s experience
- Knows, enforces and educates crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures
- Uses basic human relations, communications and follow up skills and treating crew people as customers
- Develops, shares knowledge and experience, and trains crew
- Contributes to performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their crew in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Be part of our growing McFamily Today! Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org