Manager Trainees (Paranaque, Muntinlupa, Las Pinas, Alabang)Submit ResuméLink
• Demonstrates and reinforces the leadership behaviors and basic people minimums (uniform, crew schedules, etc.) necessary to gain commitment from crew and leadership.
• Executes a plan, based on an employee commitment measurement, to increase employee’s loyalty satisfaction and pride with the McDonald’s experience.
• Knows, enforces and educates crew on all appropriate personnel policies, labor laws, security and safety procedures.
• Uses basic human relations, communications and follow up skills and treating crew people as customers.
• Develops, shares knowledge and experience, and trains crew.
• Contributes to performance appraisals based on defined goals and objectives for their crew in a timely manner.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Location: Muntinlupa City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Be part of our growing McFamily Today! Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org