CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE | WITH SIGNING BONUS | START ASAPSubmit ResuméLink
BE PART OF OUR HEALTHCARE ASSOCIATES! EASY ACCOUNT! OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES!
US HEALTHCARE ACCOUNT!!
GROW WITH US!
• College Graduate - with or without BPO Experience
• Associate Graduates
• Amenable to work in Eastwood
*Good Communication Skills
*Customer Service Oriented
* Proficient in MS Office and internet browsing
* Amenable to work in shifts and holidays
• Call center experience is an advantage but not required
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary package
• Account incentives
• 20% Night Differential
• Fixed Weekends off
• 13th and 14th Month Pay
• Paid leaves
• Rice Allowance
• Medical and Life Insurance
• ANNUAL INCREASE BASED ON PERFORMANCE
*Ways to Apply
• Email - Send your UPDATED RESUME to:
• SMS - Text your FULL NAME / CURRENT ADDRESS / CSR
*Walk-in - Visit our recruitment hub
Recruitment Hub Address:
• HGS Eastwood Site: 8th flr. 1880 Tower, Eastwood Libis, Quezon City
• HGS Cyberpark: 86 E. Rodriguez Jr., Ave., Brgy. Ugong Norte C5 Libis Quezon City.
**TEXT THE CONTACT NUMBER PROVIDED TO HELP YOU FIND OUR SITE**
Just Bring 1 Valid ID and updated copy of resume
Look for FOBBIE RONDA for your application to be prioritized! :)
Bring your friends with you!
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Some College (But did not graduate), Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Salary between PHP 15,000.00 and PHP 18,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 23.
HGS is a leader in optimizing the customer experience and helping our clients to become more competitive. HGS provides a full suite of business process management services from marketing and digital enablement services, consumer interaction services to platform enabling back office business services. By applying analytics and interaction transformation design to deliver innovation and thought leadership, HGS increases revenue, improves operating efficiency and helps to retain valuable customers. HGS expertise spans the telecommunications and media, healthcare, insurance, banking, consumer electronics and technology, retail, consumer packaged goods industries, as well as the public sector. HGS operates on a global landscape with about 40,000 employees in 65 worldwide locations delivering localized solutions. HGS, part of the multi-billion dollar Hinduja Group, has over four decades of experience working with some of the world's most recognized brands.
- Back Office Support Representatives (Iloilo) to start this Friday, June 16
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) for Healthcare QC | 15K-18K Package | Weekends Off
- Healthcare Associates - CSR (Quezon City)
- Healthcare Benefits Representative (Customer Service Representative)
- Transition and Solutions Design Manager (Quezon City)
- Property Accounting Specialist (Quezon City)