- Handle product development and design for one or more brands.
- Monitor production progress and update timetable.
- Coordinate with suppliers regarding production, shipment schedules, etc.
- Oversee quality control of preproduction samples.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Merchandising or equivalent.
- Graduate of any 4-year course.
- At least 2 years experience in fashion retail.
- Knowledgeable of garments manufacturing is an advantage.
- Organized, resourceful, and detail-oriented.
- Location: San Juan City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.