CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATORSubmit ResuméLink
- Perform non-visit meter collection - thru E-mail and by Phone according to the schedule list provided by the Superior
- Conduct follow-up to ensure that all meter collections scheduled is achieved;
- Prepare transmittal of successful meter readingd to Accounting-Billing Team
- Coordinate with other department for any concerns gathered in the course of doing meter collection.
- Timely submission of collected reading to Superior for checkingd and to Accounting for final billing.
- Report and make reccommendation for MIF with no activities / meter reading to enduse cleanliness and update database.
- Report any service related and other concerns to other department as gathered from day to day operations;
- Provide assitance to other memdber of the team or as assigned by superior for the attainment of department's objective.
- Back up to Senior CSC Role in case of absence and ensure complete Meter Collection
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Microsoft Office, Telephone Skills, Detail Oriented, Multi-task, Customer Handling, Good Oral and Written Communications Skills.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
“Customer satisfaction is the most important factor for our Company’s future growth”
To be one global company, we must care about our people, our profession, our society, and our planet. We must dedicate our winning spirit, innovation and teamwork to sharpen our customer centric focus, and we also must commit to the highest standards of ethics and integrity.