Recruitment AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology or equivalent
- Applicants must be willing to work in Mandaluyong
- Fresh Graduates with Recruitment experience in their internship is an advantage
- No work experience required
- Assist and support the execution of day-to-day HR operations in Recruitment
- Handle entry to supervisory levels of non-tech and technical professionals
- Review job descriptions to understand the needs of the clients and to identify the right candidate
- Conduct sourcing activities and monitor the different job portals (JobStreet, BestJobs, PostJobsFree, Company Website) and social media accounts (LinkedIn, Facebook Page and Groups) used by the company
- Generating pool of applicants for different positions to meet the operations’ target
- Conduct pre-assessment calls with candidates and verifies different items such as qualifications, availability, and compensation requirements
- Invites and schedules candidates for interview via SMS, phone call or e-mail
- Formatting of resource resume according to templates given by client
- Endorsing qualified candidates
- Trigger the JO process
- Utilizes applicant tracking systems to maintain candidate information and accurate data
- Provides weekly report to the team in regards to recruitment updates
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Recruiting, b2b, endorsing, sourcing, interview.
- Required language(s): English.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.