- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Communications/PR, Logistic/Transportation, Marketing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): EFFECTIVE ORAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS, ABILITY TO PRIORITIZE AND COORDINATE TASK AND ASSIGNMENTS, ABILITY TO PERFORM UNDER PRESSURE AND STRESSFUL CONDITION, ANALYTICAL, STRONG INTERPERSONAL SKILLS, PROFICIENT IN MS OFFICE.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.