Executive AssistantSubmit ResuméLink
The Executive Assistant is responsible for providing professional and confidential secretarial and administrative support to the Executive Committee.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology, Secretarial.
- Preferably Non-Executive specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration/Management, Psychology, Office/Secretarial Administration, Human Resources Management, or similar
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a departmental/company executive or personal assistant
- Experience in drafting correspondence, presentations, media items and reports
- Experience in the preparation of agendas and minutes
- Experience in organizing travel arrangements (flight bookings, accommodations, embassy requirements, etc.) and events
- Strong English communication, comprehension, interpersonal and public relations skills to enable professional interaction with a range of people including senior management and other staff, Councillors, the public, dignitaries and representatives from other organisations.
- Strong organisational skills
- Competent driving skills with experience (optional)
- Knowledgeable in using both Windows and Mac computers
- Independent worker without supervision
- Ability to occasionally travel with an Executive up to 1 week at a time, including weekends when necessary
- Highly developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and to effectively manage multiple projects including the organisation of events and functions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and an understanding of commercial in confidence practices
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Parañaque City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
The single source for all your chemical needs in the Philippines and Vietnam.
Rudolf Lietz, Inc. is a German-Philippine trading company that specializes in sourcing raw materials for the Philippine and Vietnam markets, representing reliable, world-class manufacturers with factories on all continents, focusing on:
- Pharmaceutical active ingredients
- Food ingredients and raw materials
- Feed ingredients and veterinary raw materials
- Industrial chemicals