Robotic Process Automation, DeveloperSubmit ResuméLink
• Quality control of ‘Technical Design Documents’, which are then handed over to Developers to code for automation
• Provide technical direction for the Junior Technical Leads/Developers on the team
• Provide control over solution designs, promoter usable components to be designed where possible and manage consistency across multiple teams
• Manage technical risks throughout the project
• Report development status to Project Manager
Experience & skills required
• Experience of designing, developing and testing software
• Strong programming skills
• Knowledge of automation scripting languages
• Understanding of business process diagrams to conceptualize processes into automation solutions
Qualification & skills desired
• 3 to 5 years of Software development experience
• Technical university degree
• Hands on experience in RPA tools like Blueprism ,Automation Anywhere
• RPA certification is preferred, but not mandatory
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Blue prism, Automation anywhere, .net.
Work location: Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St. Taguig, NCR, Philippines
Nearby transportation(s): Market-Market BGC Bus Terminal
EDSA/Ayala BGC Bus Terminal
Drop-off Location: Globe Tower (less than a minute walk from Bus Stop to Cardinal Health)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.