Data Scientist, Customer Intelligence and AnalyticsSubmit ResuméLink
Strategic Intelligence/Analytics is responsible for strategic data/information, value at stake analysis and other business analytics in support of strategic planning and execution
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience (Actuarial, Analytics, Data Management, Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics, IT, or Math preferred).
• Minimum of 3 years of business experience with hands-on project management experience preferred.
• Experience with data query, visualization, dashboard and/or scorecard tools preferred
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficient in Excel spreadsheets and Word Processing.
• Excellent problem solving/analytics skills.
• Some experience with programming language such as SQL, Python, VBA, or R.
• Willing to work on a nightshift schedule
What is expected of you and others at this level
• Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
• Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
• Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
• Applies judgment within defined parameters
• Receives general guidance may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
• Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
Accountabilities in this role
• Works with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the analysis and documentation requirements.
• Analyzes existing and potential content, focusing on reuse when applicable.
• Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures.
• Ability to prioritize requests effectively and understand importance and meet deadlines.
• Produces high-quality analysis/technical reports/documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
• Must be willing to adapt to shifting requirements or priorities.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance, Mathematics.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Project Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): alteryx, tableau, VBA.
Work location address: Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St. Taguig, NCR, Philippines
Nearby transportation(s): Market-Market BGC Bus Terminal
EDSA/Ayala BGC Bus Terminal
Drop-off Location: Globe Tower (less than a minute walk from Bus Stop to Cardinal Health)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.