Analyst, Business Intelligence (SQL experience required)Submit ResuméLink
Business Intelligence is responsible for applying business process knowledge and data analytics to develop, recommend and communicate timely, accurate, relevant, and actionable insights to support business decisions and objectives.
• Uses knowledge of business and data to discover and/or anticipate problems or opportunities where data can be leveraged to address the need.
• Asks probing questions to translate business needs in order to build and design reporting solutions (metric management, dashboards, enterprise performance management).
• Applies data visualization, descriptive and summary statistical techniques for discovery and timely insights (data exploration, ad-hoc queries, and analysis).
• Interprets results of analyses, identifies trends and issues (forecasting), and develops alternatives to support business objectives.
• Applies data aggregation, descriptive analysis and data presentation techniques and tools to communicate complex findings and recommendations to influence others to take action.
• Demonstrates ability to clearly and concisely communicate complex information to a variety of audiences and mediums.
•Bachelor’s Degree holder or a graduate of a four-year course is required
•Minimum of two years’ relevant work experience is required
•Call center or customer service experience, highly preferred
•U.S. customer relationship management experience, preferred
•Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
•Intermediate analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and proactive investigative skills
•Ability to follow SOPs and pays attention to details
•Intermediate Excel and Outlook skills - highly preferred
•Basic SQL knowledge - ability to run and modify queries, preferred
•Ability to process data entry work in multiple systems and applications (i.e. TMS, SalesForce, SAP, etc.), preferred
•Ability to work in a collaborative environment and train and coach others
•Ability to handle a fast paced transactional environment
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
Work location address: Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St. Taguig, NCR, Philippines
Nearby transportation: Market-Market BGC Bus Terminal
EDSA/Ayala BGC Bus Terminal
Drop-off Location: Globe Tower (less than a minute walk from Bus Stop to Cardinal Health)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.