IT Service Desk Analyst (Shared Services)Submit ResuméLink
What Enterprise IT Service Center Contributes to Cardinal Health
The Enterprise IT Service Center is a full-service technical support center that provides immediate assistance for customers and clients utilizing Cardinal Health applications and hardware.
Accountabilities in this role:
EIT Service Center Analyst, End User Client provide technical support and assistance to customers using computer hardware, standard desktop applications or Cardinal software applications. Associates perform troubleshooting and conduct problem determination to identify problem source and resolve as possible. Support escalation process for business-critical applications.
What is expected of you at this level:
- Answer incoming client and customer calls
- Utilize chat technology to support client questions
- Troubleshoot software and hardware issue via phone
- Train end users in the use of equipment and software
- Acquire and maintain expert knowledge of emerging desktop technologies and software applications
- Fully document all cases in call tracking software and escalate to appropriate queue
- Escalate support call to supervisor as necessary
- Assume ownership of project-related tasks as needed or assigned
- Act as liaison between clients or customers and other Cardinal IT organizations or external IT vendors
- Maintain and seek knowledge about current industry-wide support practices and the potential impact on the business
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or other related courses
- Must have a minimum of 2 years related experience
- Experience in handling a global service center is required
- Excellent English communication skills
- Must be willing to work on a fixed shift schedule but open for a 24/7 shift should the business need arises
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): service desk, service center, helpdesk, helpdesk support.
Work location address: W City Center, Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.