Accounts Payable Analyst - Supplier RelationsSubmit ResuméLink
Accountabilities in this role:
- Applies working knowledge in the application of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks
- Works on projects of moderate scope and complexity
- Identifies possible solutions to a variety of technical problems and takes actions to resolve
- Applies judgement within defined parameters
- Receives general guidance; may receive more detailed instruction on new projects
- Work reviewed for sound reasoning and accuracy
- Bachelor's degree holder of any business-related course (required)
- With proven expertise and background in Accounts Payable (preferred but not required)
- Experience &/or knowledge in SAP, handled business-to-business transactions (preferred but not required)
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.