IT Server Analyst (Windows - L1)Submit ResuméLink
What Server Analyst contributes to Cardinal Health
Server Analyst is responsible for providing Level 1 support for Cardinal software, operating systems and hardware; as well as interfacing with the development and the hardware vendors. Identify and test new software and hardware technologies. Utilizing superior customer service skills and advanced Cardinal product knowledge to resolve customer issues.
- Develop and implement technical solutions based on defines business requirements.
- Perform analytical, technical and administrative work in the planning, design and installation of new and existing computer systems.
- Coordinate and mange tasks for numerous simultaneous projects related to Server Enhancements.
- Identify technical environment issues and recommend solutions to mitigate problems with OS and software issues prior to contacting the manufacturer or developer for repair/replacement.
- Research and test recurring problems, determine anomalies within supported software applications.
- Provide expertise on Web server systems and related infrastructure (DNS, load balancing and HTTP) by answering questions, explaining the technology and consulting on techniques. Resolve advanced and complex problems independently.
- Identify, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve problems escalated form IT support systems and support calls. Work with other groups and outside vendors as needed to resolve problems. Monitor entire problem resolution process.
- Update and create technical product troubleshooting documentation.
- Perform special projects and assignments when necessary.
- Provide development support to the application development teams.
- Performance tune IIS and other web infrastructure as needed. This will include working closely with the development teams to administer load testing and monitoring.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well both independently and as a meeting customer and enterprise needs
- Proficient PC skills; proven experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with others, initiates action and adapt to change
- Willing to work in a shifting schedule
- Amenable to work in BGC, Taguig
Position Knowledge/Skills Requirements:
- Windows 2012, 2008, 2003 Server
- HP ProLiant ML, DL, BL Series servers
- HP Blade c7000 Enclosures
- HP Virtual Connect Enterprise Manager
- HP System Insight Manager
- HP One View
- Microsoft Active Directory 2008\2012
- Microsoft Clustering \ Failover Manager
- VMWare ESX\VSphere Virtualization Technologies (ESX 5.5 or greater, Virtual Center, P2V tools)
- Storage and Backup understanding for large enterprise solutions
- Microsoft PowerShell or VB Scripting
- Windows Applications and Utilities
- Excellent research skills
- Technical documentation skills
- Working Understanding of Service Now
- Working Understanding of MS SQL
- Working Understanding of MS Exchange
- Working Understanding of Networking technology
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Others or equivalent.
Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St. Taguig, NCR, Philippines
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.