- Perform vigilant and diligent monitoring and review of all assigned accounts to maximize recovery and protect the interest of Easycash under Accounts Receivable Management Unit.
- Undertake regular follow-ups through phone calls and SMS blasts to implement remedial strategies and action plans agreed with immediate superior.
- Initiates external contact with client and perform advanced account delinquency/loss prevention activities (i.e. account settlement).
- Performs collection follow up/reminders for current accounts and supplement it with reports.
- Performs collection of assigned accounts and allotment verification.
- Deliver quotas and improved collection efficiency.
- Carry out administrative and clerical functions and other related duties as assigned.
- Protects the company’s brand.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance, Marketing.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent oral communication skills.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Easycash Lending Company Inc. is a technology driven company committed to delivering loan and financing solutions to businesses and professionals. We know good opportunities should not be missed, we understand unexpected financial events happen, and we are here to help.
We are creating an environment that is attractive to the country’s best people as we aspire to lead in this market space, thus, we are on the continuously lookout for top caliber individuals to join our team.
If you are driven, talented and passionate about your work, let’s talk.