Compliance SpecialistSubmit ResuméLink
- Does initial assessment and validation of submitted documents upon loan application.
- Ensures completeness and authenticity of loan-related documents.
- Assists Credit Risk Manager on verifications.
- Conducts pre-release compliance checking.
- Endorses securities to Collection unit.
- Prepares Internal Credit Risk Score reports and Underwriting (TBD).
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Safeguards and upholds the interests of the company at all times.
- Performs other related responsibilities and duties assigned by the Management in order to meet operational requirements.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent credit risk assessment skills, Excellent communication skills, Keen in details.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Easycash Lending Company Inc. is a technology driven company committed to delivering loan and financing solutions to businesses and professionals. We know good opportunities should not be missed, we understand unexpected financial events happen, and we are here to help.
We are creating an environment that is attractive to the country’s best people as we aspire to lead in this market space, thus, we are on the continuously lookout for top caliber individuals to join our team.
If you are driven, talented and passionate about your work, let’s talk.