HR Interns (OJT)Submit ResuméLink
1. Mainly assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties. (HR Services – Compensation and Benefits, HR Operations, Employee Relations, HRIS)
2. Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources Department.
3. Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies, 201 files)
4. Communicate with employees when necessary
• Currently taking BS in Psychology, Bachelor in Human Resources, Bachelor of Behavioral Science
• Preferably a candidate who can start on-the-job training ASAP
• Required skill(s): HRIS, Excel, Clerical Skills
• Shift Schedule of Interns: (can be flexible, required to tender 6 hours of duty starting 3PM onwards)
• Duration / No. of hours needed: (minimum 300 hours needed)
• Allowance will be provided
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Work location address: Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St. Taguig, NCR, Philippines
Nearby transportation: Market-Market BGC Bus Terminal
EDSA/Ayala BGC Bus Terminal
Drop-off Location: Globe Tower (less than a minute walk from Bus Stop to Cardinal Health)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.