IT Interns with allowance (On-the-Job Training)Submit ResuméLink
As an IT Intern-Developer you will:
- Create and modify Python applications and specialized utility tools.
- Analyze user needs and develop software solutions.
- Implement new databases and optimize existing ones.
- Develop integrated unit testing packages.
- Create documentation and test plans.
This job might be for you if:
- You’re pursuing a degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering, Mathematics or related field -- or you have equivalent work experience.
- You have a solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming and experience with Python.
- You have exposure to a query language such as SQL, MySQL (desired but not required).
- You’re willing to take initiative and guide your own progress in your internship.
- You’re tenacious with finishing development projects even when you encounter significant hurdles.
- You’re helpful and enjoy working with others to achieve a common goal.
- You’re available to start this as early as possible and can come in to our office for a minimum of 15-20 hours/week.
How to Apply:
Send an SMS to 09178928624 (Format: Full Name, IT Intern, Jobstreet)
Click apply button and wait for a call from Cardinal Health Talent Acquisition Team
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Mathematics.
- Preferably Trainee specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
Work location address: Ground Floor, W City Center, 7th Ave. cor 30th St. Taguig, NCR, Philippines
Nearby transportation: Market-Market BGC Bus Terminal
EDSA/Ayala BGC Bus Terminal
Drop-off Location: Globe Tower (less than a minute walk from Bus Stop to Cardinal Health)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.