ECG Technician/ 2D Echo TechnicianSubmit ResuméLink
- Assists physicians in diagnosing problems with patients' hearts using special equipment and techniques.
- Performs stress, transthoracic and/or transthoracic echocardiograms and transesophageal exams per protocols.
- Uses an ultrasound device to create an image of the patient's heart.
- Uses sonographer to view the developing fetus in pregnant women.
- Places a probe on different regions of a patient's chest to obtain views of the patient's heart from different angles.
- Records appropriate images for viewing by the physician at a later time.
- Performs cardiac ultrasound testing to include 2D echo/doppler, dobutamine stress echo, exercise stress echo and transesophageal echo procedures.
- Completes documentation and preliminary interpretation of exam results.
- Facilitates patient flow within lab and functions as a member of the echo team.
- Measures quality outcomes.
- Performs patient evaluations.
- Able to provide complex technical care with the use of ultrasound echocardiography technology for adolescent, adult, and geriatric patients.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining own current competency file.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY ALSO SUBMIT THEIR RESUME THRU firstname.lastname@example.org
WALK-IN APPLICANT IS ALSO WELCOME TO APPLY FROM MONDAYS-FRIDAYS (9AM-5PM).
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- Location: Angeles City, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Dedication to mankind regardless of creed, race and station in life.
We at Angeles Medical Center, imbued with the pioneering spirit of “Dedication to mankind regardless of creed, race and station in life”, renew our commitment of bringing the best health Care Services with our philosophy of “Caring at its best…”to our customers; the patients, doctors and corporate accounts with the available modern technology initiated by different medical specialties.
To be a community-oriented center of excellence, in advanced medical and technological health care services.
AMC aims to be a community-oriented center of excellence, in advanced medical and technological health care services, composed of well-compensated, highly competent and best qualified staff and personnel, utilizing high technology equipment and modern facilities.