- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Human Resource Management.
- Preferably Junior Executive specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- 1-3 years experience in recruitment, test administration and other HR functions
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate tasks and assignments
- Effective in oral and written communication skills
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and stressful condition
- Proficient in Psychological Test Administration and Interpretation
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Must be a graduate of BS/AB Psychology or any behavioral courses
- Preferably a licensed psychometrician or psychologist
- Preferably residing near Clark
- Location: Angeles City, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.