Accounting Staff (Collections)Submit ResuméLink
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Commerce, Accounting Technology, Business Management or any related course
- Experience in handling general accounting, collections and/or any Accounting function is an advantage
- Knowledge in bank transactions is an advantage
- Must have good oral and written communication skills
- Can handle multi-tasking and work with minimum supervision
- Team player, Highly organized, Trustworthy, Hardworking and Goal Oriented
- Knowledge in MS Office is a must
- Willing to start as soon as possible
- Willing to work in Ortigas City
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
COL Financial Group, Inc. was established in 1999 with the aim of becoming every Filipino investor’s most trusted wealth-building partner. Today, COL Financial has over 200,000 clients and Php62 billion in client assets. COL Financial remains committed to help Filipinos build genuine and sustainable wealth through the Philippine stock market.