Accounting Staff (General Accounting)Submit ResuméLink
- Responsible for daily transactions, recordings, daily reportings, nontrade payments and bank reconciliation
- Analyze different general ledger accounts regularly
- Administers accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Assists in preparing financial reports and other reportorial requirements
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Can handle multi-tasking and work with minimum supervision
- Team player, Highly organized, Trustworthy, Hardworking and Goal Oriented
- Knowledge in MS Office is a must
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Accountancy, must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 1 year related work experience is preferred; fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
COL Financial Group, Inc. was established in 1999 with the aim of becoming every Filipino investor’s most trusted wealth-building partner. Today, COL Financial has over 200,000 clients and Php62 billion in client assets. COL Financial remains committed to help Filipinos build genuine and sustainable wealth through the Philippine stock market.