Guest Experience Marketing Manager Trainees (Laguna, Batangas, Cavite, Quezon Province)Submit ResuméLink
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Graduate of any 4 year course
- With excellent communication skills
- Loves to interact with children
- No work experience required.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
“The Guest Experience Manager (GEM) develops and manages Guest Experience Leaders (GELs) to execute all Marketing Programs and create a culture of hospitality that drives feel-good guest experience and achieves excellent business results.”
- Attends to guest inquires/concerns and manages guest experience to ensure external customer’s aasatisfaction
- Executes plan to improve guest service within the restaurant
- Identify factors that may negatively impact guest experience
Profitability and Sales Building
- Handles profitability of sales and marketing promotions in relation to various segments like Happy Meal/s and McCelebration/s to maximize sales potential within the community
- Forecasts sales related to store marketing and assess daily, weekly, and monthly store marketing sales targets
- Conducts in-restaurant implementation of new marketing plans and procedures
- Schedules activities to build the business on all areas of store marketing such as community visits, large food order, etc.
People Management/ Safety/ Sanitation/Security
- Properly executes, enforces and manages all food safety and sanitation requirements and health and safety programs
- Ensures all security procedures and cash handling policies are executed properly
- Reinforces McDonald's policies and procedures to service providers
- Develops, shares knowledge and experience, and trains GELs (crew members)
- Applicant will enjoy competitive compensation package
- World Class Training
- 5 day work week
- Free Meals
- Work-Life Balance
- Friendly Work Environment
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 20.
Be part of our growing McFamily Today! Interested applicants may send their resume to email@example.com