Online English TeacherSubmit ResuméLink
As a member of the e-Learning group, the Online English Teacher will provide ESL education to primary and secondary school students enrolled in Avalon programs in Korea. This position requires a working shift of 2PM-11PM. The Online English Teachers directly report to the Team Leaders of their respective teams.
- Conduct online man-to-man English classes with primary and secondary school Korean students
- Deliver lessons using the prepared modules of the company
- Assess the students’ abilities and progress and submit progress reports
- Relevant work experience gained as a private tutor, language assistant or summer language school tutor is an advantage
- LET/TOEIC/TOEFL certification is an advantage
- Preferably graduates of Education/Teaching/Training, Linguistics/Languages, Communications or English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Has patience and people skills
- Be able to adapt to unexpected situations and closely follow directions
- Willing to work in Mandaluyong City
- Amenable to work on a 2pm-11pm shift schedule
Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.
Avalon Edunet Plus is the Philippine branch of Avalon English Plus, the Republic of Korea’s premier after-school private learning institution. In August 2008, Avalon Edunet Plus was strategically founded in one of the prime business districts in Manila as a distance teaching education company that is committed to provide the best ESL and home education to primary and secondary school students enrolled in Avalon programs throughout Korea; handling multiple programs specifically created to meet the needs of students of all abilities. We take pride in the reputation for excellence our programs and instructors have received, and we look forward to building upon this success with our continued, vital partnership with our locally-based workforce.
WHY JOIN US?
- Avalon English Plus is a top tier company with thousands of students enrolled throughout the Republic of Korea.
- A PEZA-certified institution, Avalon Edunet Plus fully adheres to all labor laws of the Philippines.
- Our staffing policies focus on internal advancement and promotion.
- Company outings, special holiday celebrations, etc. are all standard practice.
- We have around a hundred professional Filipino educators, editors, trainers and quality assurance specialists which make us a reliable distance education provider for Korean clients.