Corporate LawyerSubmit ResuméLink
- Provide legal counsel to the Board of Directors and Top Management of the Company
- Responsible for any matter requiring legal advice
- Preparation and review of legal documents, including court submissions and commercial documents
- Represent the company in legal proceedings
- Draft and administer all legal contracts and ensure their compliance with all relevant laws, regulations and business requirements of the Company
- Provide training to other departments within the company on legal topics
- Research and anticipate legal issues that could impact the company
- Advise on legal risks and liabilities associated with transactions entered into by the Company
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Law.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Bar passer
- Minimum of at least 2-years of experience with a large law firm or as in-house lawyer in a major firm
- Specialization in Taxation, Contract, Commercial and/or Real Estate Law is preferred but not required
- Proficient with writing in English
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Good analytical skills (Review and understand complex written documents and transactions)
- Critical thinking (Can comprehend concepts and integrate them with the relevant legal theories)
- Good communication skills (Able to effectively convey information on sometimes complex legal concepts and principles to other members of the organization)
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.