Accounting Assistant (Contractual)Submit ResuméLink
• Provide accounting and clerical support to Cardinal Health local accounting team
• Familiarity with manual bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
• Assist in filing of accounting records
• May perform other admin task
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy/Management Accounting/Accounting Technology/Financial Accounting or equivalent
• 1 to 2 year experience in related position (Fresh graduates are also welcome to apply)
• Organized, systematic and has keen eyes on details
• Good communication skills
• Good analytical skills
• Good penmanship/hand writing
• Required language: English
• Willing to work in Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
• Willing to work mid and night shift
• Open to contractual employment (maximum of 5 months)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Cardinal Health, Inc. is a Fortune 500 health care services company based in Dublin, Ohio. The company specializes in distribution of pharmaceuticals and medical products, serving more than 100,000 locations. The company also manufactures medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, it operates the largest network of radiopharmacies in the U.S. Cardinal Health provides medical products to over 75 percent of hospitals in the United States.