TECHNICAL SUPERINTENDENTSubmit ResuméLink
Vessel Repair and Maintenance
- Oversees Vessel Repair and Maintenance.
- Checks and approves vessel job requests.
- Participates in Dry Docking Planning and Management.
- Implements Preventive Maintenance System.
- Conducts vessel inspections.
- Participates in supervising dry docking of vessels.
- Conducts all necessary safety and technical inspections prior to start of any works on board.
- Leads to safety orientation and compliance to safety policy.
- Provides assistance onboard to ensure safety and give technical analysis and instructions during repair.
- Arranges outside support to perform major emergency repairs.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Engineering (Marine).
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
A leading shipping company plying the Visayas and Mindanao routes, with 8 passenger-cargo vessels and 1 cargo vessel, serving container and palletized cargoes.
With its complement of RORO vessels, Trans Asia Shipping Lines, Inc. is uniquely positioned as a Cebu-based company with unsurpassed experience in the Visayas-Mindanao area. Our operation, which employs more than 300 people, is one of the leaders in the field of cargo handling, passage and route development. Our strategy is to build operations into market leaders in every route we ply, each with the support of our extensive knowledge of the Vis-Min area and our long-standing relationship with our customers. Through a balance of cash producing activities, investment in fleet modernization and route development, we aim to produce sustained growth.
"TO IMPROVE ISLAND ECONOMIES AND THE QUALITY OF LIFE OF STAKEHOLDERS THROUGH EXCELLENT SEA TRANSPORT."