Business Analysts - Project Management AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications;
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications;
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget;
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actionsl; and
- Collaborates with development teams and project managers to write and publish documentation for internal and extrernal customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Project Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Background on Project Management, Business Analysis, Workflow Creation.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply especially those who have experience in team leading.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (ECS) is one of the most progressive computer solutions providers in the Philippines. It offers a broad spectrum of interrelated hardware and software services suited to fulfill the ever-increasing demands of today’s fast paced IT market.