Business Analysts - Project Management AssociateSubmit ResuméLink
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats;
- Designs new computer programs by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications;
- Improves systems by studying current practices; designing modifications;
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget;
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actionsl; and
- Collaborates with development teams and project managers to write and publish documentation for internal and extrernal customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Project Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Background on Project Management, Business Analysis, Workflow Creation.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply especially those who have experience in team leading.
MUST BE WILLING TO WORK IN OUR MAKATI OFFICE
Visit www.equicom.com to know more about us.
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
Equitable Computer Services, Inc. (ECS) is one of the most progressive computer solutions providers in the Philippines. It offers a broad spectrum of interrelated hardware and software services suited to fulfill the ever-increasing demands of today’s fast paced IT market.