Team SupervisorSubmit ResuméLink
- Assist managers in day-to-day coordination and management of business operational activities
- Manage business operations to meet customer expectations and company goal
- Ensure compliance with company standards and procedures.
- Build and maintain strong employee relationship through regular meetings and communications.
- Evaluate current operational performance and provide strategic plan for improvements
- Provide direction and guidance to internal teams to achieve performance targets.
- Identify problems in operations process and resolve them in quickly and timely manner.
- Maintain clear and accurate operations documents/procedures for reference purposes.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Preferably Senior Executive / Supervisor specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- Review alignment of each officer’s tasks – trainers, coordinators and team leaders.
- Conduct regular interdepartmental meeting or operational meeting with the team heads about operational updates, ideas and issues.
- Implement operational measures and policies that promote efficiency.
- Point of contact with regards to Discipline and Attendance
- Handles concerns on teachers with special cases – repeating violations or grave issues.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Academic and Workforce manager on operations improvement and better performance.
- Review and develop ‘Quarterly Goals and Action plans’ to improve operational effectiveness
- Location: Pasig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Urgent Hiring, Apply now!
2 Days Application process
WHAT WE OFFER
- No Graveyard Shift: Fixed schedule during the daytime! Ideal for work/life balance!
- Fixed Salary & Competitive Incentive Package: Earn stable and above industry standard income &competitive performance incentives!
- No work on Christmas and New Year's Day: Be with family and friends and celebrate the holidays!
- Earn as much as P17,500.00 per month: For entry level position!
- Extensive Training Program: Upgrade your skills and talents!
- Wellness Incentive Program: Subsidized monthly gym membership!