Guidance CounselorSubmit ResuméLink
Provides guidance and counseling to the students with the aid of different psychological
assessment tools and collects inputs from peers, teachers, parents, deans, and other
members of the CEU community.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts individual and group counseling, career counseling, and holds/facilitates
group dynamics activities
- Confers with parents, teachers, deans, and other members of the CEU community
regarding the students' personal and psycho-emotional well-being affecting their
- Makes follow-ups on students' progress
- Makes referrals of students to other specialized agencies
- Conducts career and educational planning activities
- Conducts research through the utilization of the Guidance and Counseling Dept.
- Participates in professional growth activities
- Must be a holder of Master's Degree in Guidance and Counseling
- Must be a Registered Guidance Counselor or a Registered Psychometrician
- Prior experience in the field of guidance and counseling is preferred
- Communication, Counseling, Empathy, Interpersonal Relations,
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Knowledgeable and competent in different counseling techniques
- Empathic listening
- High level of frustration tolerance
- Computer literate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Filipino
- Candidate must possess at least a Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on any course.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Others or equivalent.
- Vacancy available in Makati Campus only
- Type of contract: Permanent Status
- Pre-Employment Examination is always available during the ff. days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Starting at 8:00 AM (up until 11:00 AM)
- For walk-in applicants, please proceed to the Human Resource Department
(Ground Floor, PHL Building, CEU Manila) and look for Mr. Jigs or Mr. Jomnel
- Email us your Resume/CV at email@example.com
- Call us at 735-94-03 or 735-68-61 (Local 244)
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.