Human Resource Assistant (Payroll)Submit ResuméLink
Performs Human Resource services focusing on (but not limited to) timekeeping
and payroll-related processes.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processing of records of leaves, absences, and tardiness affecting
- Validation of semi-monthly time records submitted by employees (non-teaching)
- Submission of pre-validated daily time records of employees
- Ensures reporting of hiring and separation to concerned government agencies
- A holder of Bachelor's Degree (preferably a graduate of Psychology,
Business Administration, Human Resource Management, or other related courses)
- Prior experience in the field of HR is preferred, but not required
- Communication, Interpersonal Relations, Problem Solving, Data Analysis, Organization,
Creativity, Speed, and Accuracy
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Computer literate
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Vacancy available in Manila Campus only
- Type of contract: Contractual Status (three months only)
- Pre-Employment Examination is always available during the ff. days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Starting at 8:00 AM (up until 11:00 AM)
- For walk-in applicants, please proceed to the Human Resource Department
(Ground Floor, PHL Building, CEU Manila) and look for Mr. Jigs or Mr. Jomnel
- Email us your Resume/CV at email@example.com
- Call us at 735-94-03 or 735-68-61 (Local 244)
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.