Department Head (Planning and Monitoring)Submit ResuméLink
Responsible for the efficient operations of his/her assigned support services department.
Aside from the day-to-day operations, it is the head's primary responsibility to ensure the
personal and professional development of the employees assigned in his/her department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recommends policies and procedures relevant to the efficient operations of the
department, as well as its improvement
- Communicates updates in the department's policies and procedures to the
- Organizes the department for effective achievement of operational goals
- Coaches direct reports, as needed, on the effective discharge of his/her functions
- Prepares the annual operations plan and budget of the department
- Holder of at least a Master's Degree, preferably Master in Business Administration
or any related program
- Management, Interpersonal Relations, Communication, Problem Solving, Planning,
Leading, Data Analysis, and Reporting
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- With a background in planning, particularly in the development of short and long-term
- Proven project management and supervisory skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Doctorate Degree on any course.
- Preferably Manager specializing in Corporate Strategy/Top Management or equivalent.
- Vacancy available for Manila Campus Only
- Type of contract: Permanent Status
- Pre-Employment Examination is always available during the ff. days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Starting at 8:00 AM (up until 11:00 AM)
- For walk-in applicants, please proceed to the Human Resource Department
(Ground Floor, PHL Building, CEU Manila) and look for Mr. Jigs or Mr. Jomnel
- Email us your Resume/CV at email@example.com
- Call us at 735-94-03 or 735-68-61 (Local 244)
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.