School NurseSubmit ResuméLink
Assumes the role of both school nurse and occupational health nurse in conformity to school and occupational
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responds promptly to emergency calls within the campus during duty hours
- Takes vital signs and administers first aid during emergency cases
- Administers injectible medicines available at the clinic as directed by the Physician
- Performs procedures such as dressing of wounds, bandaging, immunization, or
other related procedures upon instruction of the attending physician
- Maintains and ensures on a daily basis orderly filing of Medical Health Records
of students, employees and all patients seen at the clinic
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- A graduate of BS Nursing
- Prior experience as a School Nurse is preferred, but not required
- Communication, Interpersonal Relations, Integrity, Teamwork, Adaptability, Customer Service Orientation
SPECIFIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Over-the-counter medicines
- Reports generation
- Use of MS Office Applications
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Preferably Fresh / Entry Level specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
- One (1) Vacancy available for Manila Campus only
- Type of contract: Permanent Status
- Pre-Employment Examination is always available during the ff. days:
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
- Starting at 8:00 AM
- For walk-in applicants, please proceed to the Human Resource Department
(Ground Floor, PHL Building, CEU Manila) and look for Mr. Jigs or Mr. Jomnel
- Email us your Resume/CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at 735-94-03 or 735-68-61 (Local 244)
- Location: Manila, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.